Jenn Johnson - Heaven Come

Artist: Jenn Johnson
Title: Heaven Come
Band: Bethel Music
Album: Have It All


Bethel Music & Jenn Johnson Heaven Come (Live) Lyrics

Verse 1
You are calling me again
I hear Your voice upon the wind
In the quiet in the still
Heaven
Glory written in the sky
In the turning of the seas
Echoes of Your majesty
Heaven

Pre-Chorus
All that You have done
The promise that there's more to come
All that I am cries out for more of You

Chorus
Yourpresence is Heaven
Oh to be with You
Just to be with You
Your glory all around me
Oh to be with You
I love to be with You

Verse 2
There's a stirring in my soul
And afire here within
Deep is calling deep again
Heaven

Pre-Chorus
Chorus

Bridge
Heaven come fill this place
Glory to glory and grace to grace
Here andnow Your kingdom come
Our God eternal now and forevermore
No comments :

No comments :

Post a Comment